View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Master
Enjoyable read. :)

I do lots and lots of Conscious Out-of-Body work and have seen/experienced marvelous and mysterious things/events in the Realms and have taken many others with me. Not being able to take cameras on OBE's we draw pictures of what we each saw and experienced immediately after the journey and then compare the pictures. Where ever it is we are going, there is no question we were all there and all saw the same things. It is utterly remarkable.

There is so much to see and experience and how to 'get GPS coordinates' is based on tuning one's own frequency to the dimension one wants to arrive at.
While we often choose 'physical locations' like other worlds, not all journeys have been to other worlds/species/planets/ships. Some have indeed been to "Emotional Planes" and "Realms of Ecstatic Bliss".

My human mind want to try to somehow map it all, come up with a chart of linear understanding of All which has been seen and experienced in the Multi-Verse...it soooo wants to KNOW! lol Silly brain.

I admire your ambition in this undertaking of charting this, and will be curious to see what further ideas/conclusions you derive. :)