View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
Hello John32241

Very interesting read.

How do you know that what you experienced and what happened as telepathy and speaking to HS was real and not induced as a placebo effect by the brain? I'm not asking for proof though.

Hi,

I keep using the word experience when I describe these things.

The body knows when the tempature is hot or it is cold. That is because the body does experience the tempature.

My body knows my experiences with telepathy and the HS are real. The hard part is to train the brain to accept what the body knows is real. That is a process which requires effort. For the intellect itself can not sense any thing. It is purely an observing and remembering computer.

The intellect will surely create emotional energies. That is not the same thing as sensing energies. A great example of sensing energies within the body is knowing when a gal does love you vs saying she does when she is unable to do that. Your body knows the difference if you are wise enough to ask it.

Most likely the word experience is too broad a term for this particular discussion. Using telepathy, defined as a shared experience, with your body when you ask your self a question is creating a connection experience which is not logical. You get a kind of knowing that is more like a conviction than an understanding.

When I play cards with the guys and bet heavily because I sense I will draw what I need to win a hand I am oftened asked, how did I know. I never answer that question because I just Know they would not understand. So here I am trying to explain that very thing, ha ha.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/