View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Guide
This sounds like me three years ago so I can totally relate. I felt exactly the same way about wanting confirmation on who I am and feeling a fear that I was wrong all along about it.

You are a wonderful, loving being that has so much to offer the world. You don't need any type of confirmation from anyone else on who you are. Your higher self already knows exactly who you are and what you are here to do. We often times get so caught up in the details that we miss the big picture. Take time to discover more about yourself, and don't feel you have to define "who you are" at this time.

I did try to go to many different psychics to validate myself, but I've learned first hand that they don't have the answers either. I really have had to learn to trust in myself and let go of fear that I could be "wrong" about who I am or what I'm here to do.

Besides, with leaving ego out of it, all that really matters is what you can contribute to making the world a better place. Everything else doesn't really matter.

Don't let fear hold you back any longer. Let all of those irrational thoughts coming from your ego go and embrace a more positive, clearer way of thinking. Be confident in yourself. The only one holding you back is you. This means you have the power to overcome it.

You are a beautiful soul and the world is in need of your positive energy. Don't hide any longer, it's time to break free and be who you are here to be.

Love & Light!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin