View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I tend to agree with that as quantum physics is dealing with the 3D and the twinflame phenomenon is multi-dimensional. We could conduct longditudinal experiments with people who believe they are twinflames and track their moods and emotional responses to perceived twinflame activities and write a paper on it that will never be published in any reputable scientific peer reviewed journal. It would be discredited by the scientific community as having no value to scientific community, but twinflame community might get some value from reading it and finding out what they have in common with one another. We may even develop a twinflame scale that could be used by therapists and healers to help people identify how far along the continuum they are to union. The mind boggles.
I read both articles and they seem to correlate with twinflame experiences I have read in this and other forums. I see where a lot of twins are going wrong wanting outcomes and listening to anyone who will tell them they are going to be in union with their twin anytime soon, weeks, months or years later. Nobody has the answers because it is about divine timing, and who can measure that? I would love it if someone invented a countdown to union calculator. Every twin could punch in their birthdates or soul number assigned to them when they first checked in or out of the matrix and voila!
I am just having a bit of fun here. But it is something to think about.
wouldnt that be cool.all u gotta do is punch urself in when ur ready.....