View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
I have been really thinking about this and I think the bottom line is that it's about holding the space together. Yes, there is healing and growth when you are not together. However, tf or not when we hold ourselves in the space of chaos - so keep seeing the person, the results that we get are quicker. We learn to harmonize with another individual as opposed to becoming locked in our own internal patterning.

The reason I say this is because without the situation that brings up the healing, healing won't happen. Pain is as essential as growth and healing, without one there is no other.

Now if you can do that in union with one another I think that it up-levels the connection. Not to say that working apart does not work, because it does. However, it depends on where you blueprinted your major learning cycles would come from.

Mine are definitely in relationship - it is my most difficult area. So for me not having connection would stall or maybe affect my growth. We are in the end all different. The fact being that what works for me may not work for you.

I think the answer is go with your heart it will be honest with you.

I personally would face it head on, in any connection, it's worth working with the problem head on. I can also say categorically that without the togetherness I would not have cleared half maybe even a quarter of what I have healed within myself.