View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Suspended
Ab Origine,

your every post cook the same soup of false God , false Jesus, false Bible, false this and false that.... May I ask you a few questions ?

1) Do you really know how the relationship between Jesus and God Jehovah? By how? If they are as you said, they're on war from Jesus nailed dead on the cross up to now. Or Jesus can anytime come back to tell us the truth, but there's nothing happen afterwards of now?

2) Why don't you call God Jehovah by his name and just write Yhvh only? Just try to see whether he can get angry with you or not?

3) You said, the Bible is false , then any scripture can be false. The writer can by mistaken written or even he just not the first hand listener or other reasons....

4) You said, the religion or all the religions are false. Just tell me how can you know either they're true or false? Don't just answer me by your guessing work or you ask the so call Holy Spirit of you because I've seen what's happened to you. This is not belong to Christian Holy Spirit.

5)Your source of asking for information is not reliable then you dare to say the one third of the world population believers of Christianity is not believed to the right God, but believe a false God or religion? Who are you? You have to know a false religion can't survive long or they're the minority.

6) What did you gain from what you said "no" to all these you said false or fraud? You're cheated by demons that are inside your body. That your understanding is wrong so your thoughts are cheated by demons and lead you astray.

7) So your Holy Spirit isn't from Christianity group, your Paradise isn't from Christianity God. You even don't really know what's inside the true Paradise (youtold me) that's from God. And all you see from the Paradise is blur and not real. So how can you really understand what's ourside your body or the outside world?