View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Struggling with manifesting a desire...

Hello all,

So I've been trying for almost a year to manifest bigger breasts. My biggest hurdle however had been becoming vibrationally aligned with this. The problem with that is I've been stuck feeling dissatisfied with that part of my body now from an eternal standpoint. Even in getting to the essence of why I wanted my bigger breasts was because:
  • I wanted to feel more feminine
  • I wanted to feel more... womanly so to speak
  • I wanted to feel attractive
  • I wanted to be a trans woman with fuller breasts naturally
  • I wanted to be in that feel-good space where i just love what i have

Also, i keep a journal where i'd been writing down what that vibrational alignment looks like for me, and the thoughts and feelings i'd be having in that state of alignment and detachment. I've been at this for almost a year and i'm still nowhere near what i'd written down from that vibrational standpoint. EFT tapping hasn't been any help, nor were any of the Abe processes i've used.

So now i've come to the decision to "give up" this desire, and come back to it at another time. When i've made this decision the night before i posted this, i was crying and in a state of such emotional distress because at that point, it was and still is something i dream of having and so the prospect of it never happening hurts. I was actually hoping to manifest it sometime this fall, but i guess not.

Has anyone else struggled with manifesting a desire so much that they had to "put down" their intention and move on to another then come back to it? I know this much, manifesting or aligning should not have to be a struggle at all. But as of now though my breasts seem slightly bigger... or at least it feels that way.

I hope i don't violate the rules with this post.