View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-mere-mortal
PLEASE, IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS BROADCASTED AND MY PRIVACY TAKEN AWAY COMPLETELY. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHICH I HAVE WANTED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW?

I HAVE ACTUALL;Y DECIDED THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF IN THE FUTURE IF THIS THING DOES NOT STOP.

There are NO PRIVATE thoughts ..... that is a FACT of Consciousness ~

So the Question IS : why do you find your thoughts disturbing for anyone to know including you??? Don't try to answer that //// it will likely be disturbing!

The Solution is as OLD as Humanity itself! Yet NEW to YOU!

The Solution is LOVE ....... that you do not yet understand , and will not understand UNTIL you have AN EXPERIENCE of Perfect GRACE Consciousness~

What gets in the Way of LOVE are those troublesome thoughts ..... and suicide will NOT RESOLVE that either as Consciousness CANNOT DIE. If Ego gets you too DO that it is so ego continues with you. You will be stuck as a UNCOMPLETE Being and simply be frustrated over and over relentlessly.

I have BEEN where you are NOW !~!! and had every reason in the World x1,000 to just give up and call it quits!

I ENDURED more than all those i know put together and then some !

YOU CAN ENDURE THIS!

YOU HAVE a COMPANION WITHIN which will GUIDE and PROTECT and PROVIDE for your NEEDS day to day . CONNECTING with it takes Daily effort and PRACTICE above all else. Most reject this sadly ~

A COURSE IN MIRACLES (both versions , Original Text and the One from Foundation For Inner Peace) is the BEST TOOL at this time and most appropriate for you NOW.

If you are suicidal ..... that is because ego is afraid of your CLOSENESS to SELF REALIZATION! It is ego which feels horrid and is the CAUSE of all thought problems ..... ego IS NOT REAL , an Illusion .... a deluded thing EACH MUST OVERCOME !

LOVE is the ANSWER ~

All else is a bunch of **** ~ cling to **** and you inherit ****.

CLING to TRUTH and you become WHAT you ARE in TRUTH and that is such a beautiful BEING it cannot be expressed by words!

You are welcome to PM me if you wish ...... my fee is ZERO , yet COMPLETE SINCERITY is required ~