View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
Yes, transforming is a great word to describe this... I remember the first time it happened for us. It was an out of this world experience, because it was more than sharing the pain. It was healing... as a matter of fact, I think it defined what we have now. In the last couple of years since we've known each other, I have come to know a type of experiencing pain that I now understand as his -I did not always know, it was confirmed repeatedly though and associated with a specific type of pain he has to go through. And I too, sometimes, feel he does the same for me.
Thank you, Selene!
Yes, it is more than just sharing or picking up. you get that with any partner, or a good friend even at times. And with my TF I sometimes have that too, but also this deeper thing, which I do think is transforming. Healing the other's pain, or part of it at the very least.
I think maybe that's also why we were both so tired after he went home. Because that was weird too.

Did / do you have that as well when you transform his pain? Being tired afterwards I mean?