View Single Post
Old 17-03-2020, 01:48 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
I like what you say there and its inspiring and provoking. I find no contradictions in what you say. My deepest encounters with the intuitive or deeper inner self have often come by way of 'happenings'. What Carl Jung called synchronicities and supernatural events. I don't experience them so much nowadays but recently i have been reflecting back on some of them. Like looking back through a photo album in a sense I've been trying to kind of evaluate them and see if and where and how my ego stepped in to dialogue with these experiences or not ? So you witness something lets say supernatural and then you run off and read a book about it to try and fit it into some kind of order or so you can exploit and make it happen again, all that kind of stuff. In recent light ive look at what some non dualiist and advaitin teachers have had to say about it and i think there take on it ..is God was definitely showing you ...his beyondness, your beyondness, your smallness, your escape or your imprisonment ? God being your deeper intuitive self , the atman as you point too. So you experience something supernatural in the outside world ...so that is the small voice you are speaking about in a way... ? Thanks for letting me share a couple of thoughts. All the best. Joe.

No problem.Thank's for your understanding reply.