View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Master
Thanks for your input SikuX - people will appreciate that...

I would like to add a comment on health in general to all here. When feeling down/drained a little, and this can be advice for lowering tinnitus during the day as well.

Once rested.... Say to yourself ok lets get on with it, system rebooted, keep busy with little satisfying jobs... Focus your mind, breathe, open eyes slightly and raise eyebrows for a few moments and open your mind/concentrate - again remember to breathe, keep busy with satisfying jobs, don't overdo it - and get a pack of your favorite biscuits, and just one with a drink after completing jobs... So then 15 mins off 'your time' to relax, enjoy your drink - your reward, take your time enjoy 'no mental chatter' as in keep your mind clear and enjoy your reward, and appreciate the jobs you've completed.

Ok system still rebooted, but take it steady, and rest when rests needed. And no touching the 'special biscuits' lol, one or two a day at first while you practice system reboot. So anyone interested in trying this, all you have to do is go buy a pack of amazing tasting biscuits or similar.

Any tinnitus sufferers here, keep an eye on tiredness and adrenaline..

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...