View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Knower
I have a suggestion I'd like to add to this thread please :)

Which I personally don't see any harm in, which are rife frequencies and pink healing noises (unless you have tinnitus which there are specific ones for that as well).

I have a stern belief that vibrations of healing of vast kind do exist. Even without a consciousness and is simply just sounds created from devices. No different than running water. However, sadly, the opposite applies as well. EMF, Radiation, etc. For example, say a spiritual person who believes in vibrations, is to think that sound and science can't play a healing/damaging role either is rather redundant and contradicting to one's views. We must adapt with the times. That's my stance. :P

Rife frequencies for many ailments and diseases (an old proven science that has been withheld to the public due to it's free and utopian influence if known) :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM...ELn8jaHV01w_Gw

Healing Pink Noises (even has vitamins) :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri...JCuqp5duL0S4LQ

And of course, naturally, detoxing yourself goes without saying :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFHVHLru3w

And, I'm also going to mirror the OP and say that mental well-being and health goes a LONG way in itself. The mind can do wonders on your health and imbalances telling the organs what's needed and what needs to be discharged. Also, aside from junk; trust your cravings. Your body needs them and is telling you it needs them to counter balance something wrong. One can say that even junk food is needed in order to bring your mind back to a functioning state by releasing dopamine or serotonin during your enjoyment. Think of it as a natural anti-depressant; because that's essentially what it is. Don't be quick to judge or feel shameful. Just keep an open mind and listen to yourself. :)

Last but not least, ancient remedies still exist today only because they more times than not, actually do work. So, adapting the "my body is my temple" and eating organic should only breed even further help in nearly any problem. Or boost yourself in other areas. No harm done is the positive way to look at it. Only growth. Don't let modern day science overstep common proven sense over time. Not studies conducted by the easily corruptible with dollar signs and fear on the mind. We have to try our best to sacrifice convenience in exchange for better health. I think just a tad of cynicism towards how the world revolves around money and putting us in unhealthy-traps should be adapted in a 'healthy' amount so we don't lose focus on what truly helps us.
-----

And to add to the original focus of this thread - I have type 2 diabetes and it's very much under control now. Just losing weight, moderate changes in diet, and drinking 'unsweetened' herbal tea regularly has helped significantly. I was already active so that wasn't the problem. Taking prescription drugs such as Metformin, and artificial sweeteners did not help. Only enabled the behavior of bad eating habits and caused other health problems in it's use. They are designed to keep you in that vicious cycle. Sometimes letting yourself take control of it yourself might be better suit in order to force change on your eating and lifestyle habits. Disclaimer : Not to be confused with type 1 diabetes of course. You need your sugar and insulin, always. :P

If you find yourself wanting that high carb/sugar meal; make sure you workout more than usual directly afterwords to burn it out. It doesn't have to be that dampening on your mental health unless you let it.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor