View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
I have about a dozen spirits in my team, but I'm doubtful that I've met any of them in person. There are only two people I've ever met who really made me think I recognized them from spirit, but one was a one-time meeting and the other is already moving away after only 3 months of knowing her, and I haven't asked her anything to confirm yet.

I know the feeling of meeting someone in passing. Was this someone who you spoke to about it, or just knew for yourself? I've experienced both. I'm 44 yo soon 45, so I've had quite a few meetings during my life. Lately, it has been my experience, the past few years, that people are largely much more accepting of the idea of 'having met before somehow', even people who are not spiritual in their human life. I find that comforting, to be able to make a 'nod' to someone (a spirit) I know well in my heart - and have 'their human form' to be able to acknowledge it too.

None of the meetings have been of a kind that should be anything other than just 'a nod', though..

Quote:
My team seems to be grooming me for restoration and shielding, though I also seem to have a knack for scrying and finding weak points.

I don't understand what you mean; restoration and shielding - of you, or is that what you can train to do for others. Restoration from what, shielding from what? (We all have such different experiences, it's not good to take granted I know what you mean :))

Quote:
My path's been more... combative than most, I think, though the fighting has thankfully calmed down a lot lately.

Sorry about that. Some of us are really born into situations that take us a long way around... Hope you feel safe now?

Quote:
As for interests/sensitivities, I grew up getting bullied a lot (and even recently had to deal with it in a "professional" work environment), so a lot of my fiction writing is geared towards raising awareness on the subject. Might be why I find myself in more of a fighting role in spirit.

Guess not all that much safer... The fighter in us is needed, the warrior, no doubt, and all and any training for that is a valuable asset, know that.

This is a beautiful article on the topic: http://abodetao.com/the-spiritual-warrior/

How do we fight for Gaia - for Light - for Awareness, without fighting eachother (which will only ever lower vibrations)? Well, there are some thoughts in there that I can use.

I am a warrior, so this is a central question for me, I am geared to fight; in the old days I'd be an angel of justice with a sharp sword of light :) This time around, no bloodshed , but how to channel that divine decisiveness, precision and power towards a fight for light... it is most relevant.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3