View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Administrator
Hello

At times there is a message there for you that your not hearing. At times the activity is not meant to be annoying but to make you aware of something.

I had this with the first house I owned, there was an event in the house that brought the spirits of the husband and wife back into it when he passed away. He took his wife's life in the house. I tried everything to get them to leave, but it was not until I took the time to find the "story" in the news paper to whom was there I got them to leave.

The problem at times is not knowing whom or what your dealing with in asking something to leave. In this you can stir the pot more and bring in more activity as they do want attention and to be heard.

If there is a way to find out if there was someone that died in the home, or an event like a fire ect in it. In just finding this out at times that will bring in the calm as you can then bless that passing or event.

Lynn