View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
On the contrary, science has no objection to me saying that either I or the sun, or both for that matter, are at the center of the universe. Well.... that is not quite true, it may have some objection to one of my uses of the word “the” in that sentence, probably better to stick with “my” instead.

If I am a bit narcissistic, I have science to blame. Science tells me that I can bring matter into existence in my universe where a moment ago there was only potentiality. I can control the flow of time in my universe, and the entire universe is expanding with me at the center of that expansion. My universe decides how it will behave based on whether or not I am looking. Now, how could all that not go to my head? I must admit I often indulge in riding around my universe in my ego, but it is just a vehicle I use for perspective, and I often travel without it as well.

It is a bizarre and wonderful place my universe is! However, I am afraid you will have to be banished, as you are bringing in too much dark energy and throwing it off balance. Now if you will excuse me it is a nice night and I would like to take a walk in the light of the moon that I created. There is a black hole over there, please show yourself out and take your dark energy with you.
If anything is bizarre then it is this.