View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Understood but I doubt if that view is what I'm attempting to describe. Lets see:-

The understanding here is that it is the mind that has resonated with the idea "All is One" as the solution to feeling disconnected felt by this particular character which it serves. It is very familiar with that character as it constructed it for defensive puposes.

All that ends is the feeling of disconnection. One continues to suffer in a variety of imaginative and creative ways:) but there is no longer the additional suffering of feeling disconnected whilst suffering:).

Mind needed to imagine the above solution or see it somewhere in order to resonate with it, so in that sense there is something to share but it will only be acceptable for characters it fits. One size does not fit all as there are many different variations of character. I would suggest that this particular solution suits characters that find it difficult to believe in and follow spiritual paths and that have a sense that the solution is inclusive of whatever state one is in already (totally transandental). For other characters that will not be the case and a spiritual path will be embraced with joy and hope.

Sure, so it is a quality you realized within the parameters of your character. Which is why it can become another belief. And yes, one size does not fit all. When you realize or have insight into something which appears to be new, in that moment, awareness briefly shifted to see a lanscape never seen before. That insight will serve the character through memory, until another realization occurs. When one realization is strong enough to initiate another and another, like a domino effect, thats when a total shift unfolds. And what you become is no longer subject to "becoming" anything at all