View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Deactivated Account
I was experiencing something very similar to this last week.

I actually speak to Jesus quite a bit bit got to testing him as I believe I may have been channeling two seperate entities. One which projected itself as Jesus - with a definate intrest in taking down the banks.

I actually decided to go straight to the creator source from there on in and requested that all be directed through source love - god - father whatever you call it personally.

Since then I recieve messages purely based on love - compassion and the nature of creation. Nothing to do with over throwing the system lol... everything to do with living directly sustained by source.

I feel as though I was actually shown the 'anti - christ' energy in order to learn how to differentiate the messages.

Source creator is about natura universal balance and order... I feel adequately but abundantly provided for by source (lol... sounded like a contradiction but is not really) sustained by my direct connection to source - the 'anti - christ' was trying to con me into believing that bringing down the banks ... creating a one world system would work better for humanity. . . Than... humanity learning about their direct connection to source - thus still relying on the denser forces at work as opposed to relying on direct connection to god.

It's a bit confusing lol! Basically the premise is - they don't want us connecting to source as they fear it will cause them to loose all their power and control over us.

Anyway... to summerise lol - my lesson in all of this is to connect straight to god/father creator and direct all messages through that energy... God has a great innate bullc#ap detector which I have come to rely on... plus I also tap into my indigo gifts here too... lol - we have been gifted a wonderful bull detector