View Single Post
Old 18-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Master
Meeting my wolverine

Hi friends, help out a sister?

This dream is months old but it comes back into my awareness, like I didn't quite get it right...

I don't believe dreams are premonitions of future events, I believe they are powerful tools of my higher self and/or guides to point pertinent unseen aspects out too me.

But all I can find about the wolverine as spirit guide /dream/totem is very very negative...!

And I can't make that fit.. Please help w interpretations and ideas?

The dream:
Im exiting a building with a group of people, through a kind of basement door. As we open the back door, there is a small flight of stairs (5steps) or so, up to street level, this animal is standing half down the stairs.

I hold the others back and say calmly but with emphasis "It's a wolverine, be still" (in the dream I was certain it was a wolverine, in reality I had too look up a picture bevause I didnt avtuallt know what a wolverine looked like, but it was the exact same build of face...!)

She has a puppy behind her and she appears to be looking to us for food, skinny, dazed.

I walk up to her slowly, I can touch her, and decide to bring her to some food, she follows next to me like a domesticated dog. The puppy follows her, the grouo of people I ask they keep a safe distance.

After a minute or so she puts her gigant teeth into my left hand, dangling in front of her nose, as if she couldn't help herself.

(She disappears from the dream)

The wound is really deep, lethal poison spreading. I know I cant get to the medical place in time (same place as food), I can't/won't alert friends cause it would just cause panic, my best bet is to apply pressure and keep balance (the wound is bleeding heavily but under the skin, not visible. And I walk on knowing it cost me my life to meet this animal - but somehow knowing this was the only way tbing could've gone

- - -

As I woke i felt my new totem animal had showed itself. I looked up wolverine to be sure. And the wolverine people are truly terrible... At best they only hurt people accidentally cause they can't help themselves - at worst they use the aggression , power and force of fear to dominate at get their will throughout.

I might have a dormant wolverine, or sure I can see some of the traits, Im not afraid of my oponents regardless of size, if its a fight I enter I don't back down. But to randomly attack no. I can 'go hunting for big egos' at times, you know can't resist the urge to take dominators down a notch.

But evil...? Treacherous? Unreliable?

And why sickly and 'domesticated' /dazed?

-
I believe I was meeting me.

But I'm doing good, so what's with this really somber message from my subconscious? What's the part Im neglecting - the unreliable, aggressive untrustworthy part of me? Haha, I should nourish that more or what? Haha.

Sooo strange.

Ok fellows, bring it on, what do you think?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3