View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 02:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

Have always seen things that can not be explained but for me it seems that is the norm, as I came into this life hard wired with all the paranormal senses turned on and active in me.

The strangest thing I saw once was a "Troll" in the true sense of what is in our childhood stories of what one would look like. I had no fear of it but I too did not want to stay around and have a conversation with it.

I was going around the corner to the store, past the liquor store where the Troll was standing by a trash can picking at its long and dirty finger nails. There was a man yelling at me on the road saying "Don't go around the corner YOU will be able to see it". I thought OK he is not well and I tried to ignore his attentions. I went around the corner and there it was.

No one paid any attentions going in and out of the liquor store like nothing was there. It made eye contact with me then went on picking at its nails. I continued on to the grocery store. There the man that was yelling at me tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what I saw. He said that he could feel I would see it, and that I might be upset by it. I was like OK first Troll gross and disgusting but harmless as it was only in image from the dimension it calls home.

Never seen one again never want to as it was not a pretty sight.

Lynn