View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
I dont tend to read long amounts of responses due to normally they get off topic and the reply is normally always makes people angry. Meditation is always good for the mind and the soul. It allows you to see who you truly are and from the way i see it. I dont think your either one. Spirits dont call you by a name before you know what it is.

Then here is a short one.

Entities, did in fact do just that. Whether you believe this or think it means anything or not.

My very presence there in reality with them experiencing this with my very own ears, eyes and being makes this fact. A fact is a fact whether you personally are there to witness it or otherwise.

My Point is, because I was told this by an entity, does not mean I have to adhere to it.

You arguing with me the validity of what I said to you with the argument spirits don't call you a name before I even know what it is...

Where is your logic? I told you they did. Whether I or you like it or not means nothing.. it happened.

I could argue that you being told you are angelic and Nethaniel while meditating doesn't make you angelic because a meditaion wouldn't give you the name nethaniel and the information that you are angelic before you knew your name was Nethaniel or before you had the information you're angelic.

But I wouldn't say that to you... because A it is illogical and B it is rude.

You tell me my experiences are not real in other words? That is your advice? Why are they any less real than your meditation? Because you say so right? Or perhaps you do not think spirits exist, but how so? You believe in angels, right? And meditating?

Well thank you for the honest answer to whether I am angelic or not.

We've discovered two answers here:

Spirits don't call you a name before you know it exists 1.

And no I am not what you consider an angelic member here at the forum 2.

So my answer is no then.
Thank you.