View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 03:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
think of people who died young , as children and never had a chance to grow up.

Hopefully I am understanding your above statement.

The above would only matter, if you believed that the infant child soul being, wasn't the same conscious being after the death of the physical flesh, and effectively that being would have to be reborn once more, into another life and different family.
And then missing out on the life that, that child would have had with it's current parents and family.

But, in my understanding, the infant child soul being, that just left the physical fleshly form, would not ever reincarnate, and would now continue on, growing up in the presence of other family members and friends, who are already residing in the spiritual realms.

And the infant child soul being would now have the good fortune, to be growing up in the most beautiful splenderous and fully abundant spiritual realms of constant warmth and light. Without the need to rely on anyone or the need for our current financial way of life, in order to live comfortably.

And the child would still be the same soul being with the exact same genetic appearances with the exact same memories, and without the need to worry about the harshness of the earth physical life....cancers, and any other earthly ddiseases...ext ext ext.

Also that child can visit the earth realms, and check in on family and friends who are still on earth, and learn all about anything possible of the earth realms, without any earthy restrictions and without any earthly neediness. .... Sweet as I would say.

I know where I would rather have grown up...BIG SMILES FROM MYSELF ABOUT THE THOUGHT OF GROWING UP IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS.
Neil.