View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Experiencer

I once visited a dead friend in a dream though (I didn't know her well, but really related with her deeply when I did know her in life). She was so lost and lonely. Kind of numb when I saw her. She wasn't aware that she was dead because of the sudden and unexpected death. Well, it was a rather lonely existence. I don't know what her journey on the other side was like or where it took her because I only had two brief glimpses, but I imagine it wasn't easy coming to terms with what happened. Months later I did dream of her very happy and on a bus somewhere though. So I do know she was okay at that point. Still, it opened my eyes a bit to how one can manifest in the astral, and just be lost in a dream. But I just know there is much worse there as well. Some beings are so lost they never find their way, never reincarnate or follow their intended path. And there is the possibility of being stuck in "hell" of sorts. Like being stuck in a panic attack. I know this is all very negative thinking, but I really feel my soul has been caught in these types of circumstances between lives, because I came into this life with fears like these. How could I ever make sure I was in a good place at my time of death? I'm afraid that dying badly could mean a bad time after death as well. Am I paranoid, or what?