Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
bong-where do you get your characteristics of God? where does it say God is an energy? where does it say God is human...........why are you posting in the Christian forum? you are a Buddhist are you not

Hi white pegadus,

Sorry, what I mean is all these below are not true. It's because others think it the wrong way, it will never happen these ways.

%%%%%%%%%%%%
There're a lot of misunderstanding about God:
A) God is an energy. After human die, he'll return to that energy.
B) God is one or oneness.
C) God is creator of everything or life. (Only creator can creator life).
D) Human is God. (After he's dead, he can become a ghost or demon or perish forever.....).
%%%%%%%%%%%% The above four assumption are not true.

I'm a Christian and I'm a Buddhist.

My three spirits ( it's hard for human or Gods to be like me with three spirits as Gods ) have become Spirit-Gods, one is Spirit-Buddha, two are Spirit-Gods. One Spirit-God is the leader(chosen by the ascended Christians or saints or council..... in the Christianity heaven......) and my other two, one Spirit-God and one Spirit-Buddha are with Buddha Sakyamuni and Buddha Amitaba....

All my Spirit-Gods are staying outside of my body. And they'll come back when I need my Spirit-Gods help. They're me. When one of them is inside my body, I'm God-like. That's my sentiment or thought are omniscient, it's very easy for me to get the right answer or the answer is or will pouring out automatically.

Both Jesus Christ and Buddha are my mentors. My learning have not yet ended, so my Spirit-Gods continue to find new dharma energy techniques to be at a higher level and I need to learn more..... Jesus Christ and his mother Marry are inside my Paradise, he has important thing to do there (I can't tell here exactly what he does, it's a secret).

My three Spirit-Gods are all very sensitive and possess of genuine Godly capabilities or they're Gods. They're no different from other Gods. Only my Cupidson tells me, my Spirit-Gods are more lighter in weight than other Gods. I don't know the reason. My guess is they're too early to leave my body after my spirits have attainment of Godly and independent abilities.

I have seen them with my naked eyes . They'll present in front of me to let me to see them. And they're real, not illusion(I'm afraid human will mistaken them as illusion). One of the member in SF here has seen my first Spirit-God and she knees at my Spirit-God as God and asking my Cupidson, who's he. My Cupidson tells her, he's my father's spirit.

My Cupidsons call my Spirit-Gods as Papa-God to distinguish between my human self and spiritual self.