Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just to say it again. I wasn't 'high-jacking' anything, at least not with intent. I was simply pointing out that praying is a waste of time.

But I get your point about my street and world(ly?) viewpoint. Because I think that the stories in the Bible really are just stories, created by a bunch of camel drivers and shepherds wondering just what this thing called life is and turning to the scribes for answers. Whilst you, as a knower/believer position me on a lower rung of understanding as your good self. This by the way is forbidden in the Bible - it's called 'judging others'.

In my book any loving god wouldn't torture anything, in fact such a god would have cleared the decks of any doubts eons ago, there is no reason why we shouldn't be in a state of 'paradise' (for want of a better word), for the rest of time without having to prove something.

Anyway, we've already had an Armageddon, where god in his love allowed three generations of 'his' people to live knowing full well that he'd employed Noah to save something of the world before drowning them.

There are also Armageddons every day, car crashes, aeroplane crashes, earthquakes, pests, and all the rest. Maybe at such moments for those involved they understand that this is armageddon - I'm sure the people in Hiroshima tended in this direction (although not Christians).

But what is perfide about the Biblical prophecy of Armageddon is the relief and joy the believers will have when at last seeing that which the Biblical God has predicted has come about.

That's gruesome.

What am I failing to see?

Hey Busby,

As a fact , any God also can't solve all the problems of human, especially natural disasters. It's because I'm dealing with it myself so I know the situation. God's has his limitations. I've my limitation at certain situations. And God is not panacea for all human problems.

What I can do is helping our God and Jesus to create a peaceful world for the spiritual realm. That's why a lot outrageous extreme elite Gods reject my proposal. But that's the only way when the spiritual realm is peaceful then the human world will be more peaceful. That's what I can do to both realms.

In the universe, they're thousands and thousands of God families there. Each of them also can form a religion on earth. So you should know how hard to deal with them. But it's the only way to have real peace that human and Gods want. A peaceful world of only brother and sister. As you said a real peaceful world in your post.

But I don't know how long to go to achieve and accomplish my goal. And now all righteous Gods are helping me to do it........