View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder
I think the reason these things are not working for you is because you're expecting that if you pay money to the right person they will fix you, and your worries will be over.

Unfortunately, it doesnt work like this.

We do need help on the healing journey, but ultimately you are the one who heals yourself.

A good place to start is to explore the limiting beliefs you have, particularly around stability and love. Some people who struggle in those areas tend to believe they dont deserve abundance or love.

After that, you should learn about the energy body. The issues you describe relate to your energy body up to the heart. I'm sure Reiki practitioners have told you you have issues with x / y / z chakras, but to change your energetic pattern you need to learn how to draw energy through these places.

When that happens, emotions are going to start emerging. We all have A LOT of repressed emotions, and the emotions are always related to an area of our life that is stagnant.

I know it's hard, but the only thing that is really going to heal you is your own awareness. You dont need to accept your life situations, but you do need to understand yourself, and have compassion for the life that you're living.