View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
Yes, that's definitely something I'm saying. But then again, I work on myself-I meditate and go to the gym regularly (I like it), and before when I had more time, I did things I like (like taking dance and wrestling classes). But when you've the same problems lasting for long, you obviously put your primary focus on them, and do whatever you can to solve it. I've consulted recommended healers to work on my specific problems, but to no results.
Those are great things you're doing for yourself! I can recommend what's helped me tremendously. A therapist can halp you understand youself better and learn why things never work out and why you can't find happiness, and to begin to change it. Second, do kundalini yoga for psychiatric disorders (even if you don't have any). It's not dangerous like the popular 'kundalini awakening' that most people do. This is not that. It's not that hard either, it's done sitting in a chair. Doing the PTSD protocol on sacredtherapies.com will bring instant peace and contentment. It's pretty amazing.

I have Complex PTSD, major depressive disorder, anxiety, OCD, ADD, you name it lol from years of abuse. Those two things mentioned above have dramatically changed my life.