View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

The space doesn't need to be created, the space has always been there but often we feel as though we have to fill it full of all kinds of furniture - like beliefs and conclusions, thinking that we should think like Spiritual people.... We just have to be present in it and stop the mind clutter.

I was inspired to look into the merkabah a few years back and it is basically in laymans terms a geometrical energetic pattern occupying space around the individual .

I had a thread on this once upon a times as and when the thoughts came to me . I had never heard of it before until that moment .

Anyhow if we follow this line of enquiry regarding your thoughts pertaining to the space has always been there I would beg to differ in this respect / line of thought .

It could be said that what you are has always been here / there / everywhere and in this respect the space for that which you are is always present, but there seems to be required a specific energy field within 'space' in order for certain things to manifest and become realized .

Some refer to this as rites of passage and such likes, but I understand you don't see this resonance / high vibrations / hierarchy stuff has holding any weight which is fine .

Some say that you are what you eat, some say you are what you think, it does boil down to what one is emitting energetically speaking that creates an energy field / space around you . This also has an impact on how you perceive yourself and others .

Some will say that when there is a headful of stress and worry and turmoil there is no room for peace until the storm has blown itself out .

This also reflects an aspect of occupied space that is either peaceful or not .

There is however the understanding that the sun is always shinning and it's just the clouded mind that stops the rays from penetrating you and I see this as being correct and perhaps falls inline with what you are saying but the clouds obstruct the sun because there are clouds present .

x daz x