View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
These past few years (Pretty much since 2005) have all been bad years for me. I had a friend who was abusive to me. Now, I'm dealing with a Cousin who just keeps making bad decisions and hurting me. I'm crying every day or night now. Last night I cried myself to sleep. I'm just so tired of life raining on me.

For once I was happy while she was living here, but they ( her boyfriend mainly) messed that up. I just want to be happy again. I don't want anything huge. Just a small group of friends who will love and care about me like I do them and job that I love going to.

Jobs are ONLY fulfilling WHEN WE LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING ~
the LOVE will not come from an outside source ..... LOVE arises WITHIN YOU~
Your relationships are lacking Love because you are expecting it from them, and they do not yet have a Heart filled with Love to GIVE you any! Your EXPECTATION is what is causing your HURT FEELINGS ..... Give up demands and expectations ...... DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO ! There you will find Fulfillment in both job and relationships. Just quietly GIVE yourself LOVE first by CLAIMING more and more SPACE to BE with YOU alone!!! That is the SECRET SACRED SPACE so many FAIL to FIND even though it is with them always ........ it gets BLOTTED out via our false attachments to this Visible Realm ~ Try to FEEL that LOVE within with eyes CLOSED to the Phenomenal World , like you would deeply IN LOVE ~ If Love were NOT within you ...... you NEVER would have felt it in the first place ~ !