View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hi Lynn,
That sounds a really great idea: to turn mind chatter to spirit chatter. (I usually try to have such chatter with my spiritual ideals, but never tried to use it as a tool to deal with random thoughts in the brain)

And the "Book shelving". Just knowing about it, I am in love with it. I will do it.(not just now, but forever, starting now). It sounds something similar to Mind Palace.

Thank you very much.

Hello

I know of The Mind Palace this is a good tool for memory, I learned of it in school for exams. Been around since Ancient Roman times I think if I recall it right.

When I was trying to figure out what was "wrong with me" LOL back when I was 18 years old I would read anything that might give insights to what I can do. How I could use it and handle it all. To find out there is nothing wrong with me mentally, just that I came into this life with a bit of it all in play. Had to reverse learn things so I have a ton of "tools" I have picked up over the years that I have used or taught in workshops.

I will take a look in the dream section tomorrow for you, its easy to find then under your name. I will do this tomorrow with a clear head.

If you have a moment, please check this one as well.
Help with dream interpretations. (under my threads)
I was trying to post the link to make it easy for you to reach the post but I do not have permissions.

Yes the permissions will come, we have that rule in place to keep the site free from those with not good intentions. Sadly the innocent do go along with the guilty in that path for a time.

Lynn