View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Bunny

As one who is a healer—and once had the ability to heal, I can safely say that a lot of energy healing simply brings issues up for release. It can help with chakra healing and work on the spiritual bodies, but physically it does very little.

It does very little to get you out of an unwanted mindset—that’s YOUR job. Those healers who promised results in a certain length of time after the healing are being silly. People adjust to energies on their own terms, at their own pace.

Also I’ll point out that I also know this because I’ve had some energy healings in the past, and none of them could help me, because I refused to help myself. Energy healing is supportive at best—the real way to fully heal is to tackle your issues head on.

I think Blue Tiger’s idea to see a counselor might work better. Practical advice for practical problems!