Thread: Cancer
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Knower

My sister went through every type of cancer treatment available by the AMA only to be told go home and sign up for home hospice care and mke her will out.
She did research and she went on a total gluten free diet. If you used a knife to spread something on a gluten product she wouldn't even let that knife touch her food. It has been around 9 years now and she has no cancer in her body and is retired living in good health.

There are cures for cancer but it is such a money maker for the health industry that any cures will be hidden if possible. I would never agree to having chemo or radiation or my body being cut up being a cure for cancer.

I knew of a woman that was told she had months to live due to cancer and she said she didn't accept that prognosis. The woman used Science of Mind teaching by Ernest Holmes to get herself well. She lived a long time after that in good health. She even became a Science of Mind practitioner and helped heal people of their problems and ailments.

Cancer supposedly metaphysically caused from something eating us mentally and the body inside gets eaten away.