Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I’ve tried to heal my physical symptoms and I’ve tried changing my perception of the original incident – but nothing seems to make a blind bit of difference. Maybe some traumas can’t be overcome. Let’s face it, many a person has committed suicide being faced with trauma they can’t overcome.
This month has been awful, so much stress coming at me from all angles, the result has been a flare up in my symptoms, which then led to a major depression and all the old stuff of why did it have to happen, if only this, if only that. So all this has brought up ‘let’s have another go’. So it’s back to where I was a year or so ago, when I was researching re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which in turn led me to discovering Bowen, so I’ve already contacted a therapist to see if they can help me. This not doing anything is really not my style.
If you need a good visualisation go check out the Golden Mean, or better yet think about how we travel through space. So you know we orbit the sun as we turn around on our own axis but that's not the full story by any means. As we turn on our own axis we don't turn in a circle, the circle that's described comes from using the centre of the earth. We are not in the centre, we are on the surface and that's a very different path. We come back on ourselves and cross the path we've already been on, much like one of those Spyrograph pictures. The sun isn't static, it flies through the galaxy at a rate of knots that would blow out the ear wax, so we're actually spiraling through the galaxy. We're spiraling, we're never back at Square One.

In Sacred Geometry there is the Golden Mean or the phi spiral produced by the Fibonacci sequence, the usual visualisation is the Nautilus shell but it's in your face and pretty much every part of your body. You're 'built' on the Golden Mean the same as much of nature, the pyramids and the orbits of the planets. Yep, the planets orbit in multiples of 1.618 if you use Venus to calculate the ratio and not earth, and your face reflects that ratio too. Freaking freaky.

So after all that we come back to Square One. What?? But seriously though, all that means is that we are never back at Square One unless either we think we are or we can't find a way past it. Everything will tell you - physically and Spiritually - that you are not back at Square One. If you are then that's because you've made that choice.

What is it that you're trying to overcome, what is it that you are trying to heal? While you're going to come back and tell me it's quite obvious, is it really? What has been traumatised and/or injured? Does anything need to be overcome? Because using that word tells you so much about what's really going on. 'Overcome' is quite a strong word', and words create worlds - as it seems to be doing in yours.

Go back to the moments that led to the incident but not as 'you' - as your Soul. Remember what Matt was saying about the Soul giving the body time to heal? Do the same with this incident, be the Soul that can give the body the wisdom. Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results so do something different - see it through the eyes of the Soul and talk it over with your body.

Do you know why "The answer to Life, the Universe, Everything" is 42? Because Deep Thought didn't understand the question so he built something to find the question to the answer. You are the answer looking for the question.

"God has never - anywhere in the Bible - promised to answer these three questions: Why? here and When? But God hears and answers questions beginning with How? or What? These questions sincerely seek wisdom and guidance."
Robert H. Schuller
Turning Hurts int Halos

Those hurts are you, they are yours so if you can't accept them is there a part of yourself you can't accept? How do you perceive that part of yourself? Inadequate, stupid, gullible, weak......????? What are the reasons you think you were ....? If you are trying to overcome that, what are the reasons and what are you telling yourself? If you really feel like you want to do something lend your energies to the end of a metaphorical shovel and do some digging.

Did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? What did you gain from it?

Quote:
Yes, absolutely I am! Admit it too, no problem. I’m not particularly given to hero worship (Bruce Lee and Ayrton Senna aside) but this man speaks to me like no other. This last week or so, when I’ve really been under pressure, I’ve continued to do the blessings to others, loving myself and repeating the Declaration of Divinity and it’s definitely helped. And also it’s like I can hear his voice in my head, and a particular part of a video replaying when I’m needing something for a particular feeling or experience.
Also remember that the reason he resonates with you so well is because you are 'there'.

Quote:
That’s cool and reminds me of when I went to writing classes for a couple of years. Most of the people there were into short stories and poems and there was a handful of us that were writing novels, so we would get together at each other’s houses once a week to read out a chapter or the piece we were working on and get constructive criticism. Happy days.
Yeah I miss the collaborative stuff being honest, there was always a consciousness shift as the clairsentience went up a gear and I felt so connected to so many things. At the time it did its job and brought together Souls that had been around for a long time. It was a time of reconnection, to remember Love, family, comradery.....

Quote:
Now this is where things have got interesting and a little (what the !). So this triangle with a circle on top continues. In fact this morning, the triangle and circle are both white with a black outline.

But last Sunday, I did a small healing session and I asked these guides the meaning of the symbols. At first I saw a downturned triangle; and words. Bottom left (spirit), bottom right (me) the tip (integration) and then it slowly turned upwards so the circle was on the tip. OK, what’s the circle. “Pure eternal heart conscious.” Right, fine, OK. I asked what all the changing colours meant and that’s apparently for another time.

Now, the first thing that struck me was in one of Matt’s videos (Seven Holy Words) he describes the Declaration of Divinity, part of which is That I am Now. He described this as That (the Divine) I am (you) and Now (integration of the two).

In my notes, I had used a triangle to draw this.
So I thought is this my guides’ way of emphasising the same thing, and / or using Matt’s teachings as a reference point. Not entirely sure what the pure eternal heart conscious is. But again Matt often refers to heartfelt conscious. Possibly the same thing.
Symbols don't have any inherent meaning in themselves but that doesn't mean they're not relevant, when they're given to us then it's up to us to divine any meaning. They mean something to us. Perhaps when you ask the same question next month they'll mean something entirely different but their meaning is a reflection of your consciousness. Tri-angle, three, trinity, triune (not dualistic) nature of reality. The turning can represent change in perspective, which is what was happening so you could see it differently. Underneath all of though is that you and Spirit are at least in the same ballpark still. Guides are sneaky little beggars sometimes and they'll use whatever works, so if Matt's teachings are the reference point that works for you then that's what they'll work with. Remember though, that if you're going to do the "That I Am Now" bit the perspective changes completely. Turn the triangle.

There are so many things that aren't thought about in Spirituality, which is a shame really because when you take them into consideration it sheds so much Light. The heart has its own 'neural' network and it sends more signals to the brain than it receives. It's also the emotional centre and emotions are energy in motion. As Pascal said, "The heart has reasons that reason knows not of" and you can see that time and again. Often in Spirituality I see so many broken hearts that are being forgotten about by the relentless pursuit of food for the mind. Makes so much sense, doesn't it?

There is something that has been forgotten about over the years, partly thanks to the Christianity that tried to systematically wipe it out - Gnosis. Gnosis basically means knowing without how you know and it goes far beyond reason or logic. It's something you feel in your heart of hearts, it comes out of nowhere and it feels as though it was always there. The heart is the key and not the mind, the mind belongs to an old school of Spirituality.

I was introduced to Uriah Heep about 12 when my brother brought home a copy of Demons and Wizards. I can remember being really struck by David Byron’s voice and that’s remained with me to this day. In fact we had The Wizard played at my father’s funeral. I can remember worrying that it would upset me but when I walked in hearing that, it was like a warm blanket of comfort draped over my shoulders.

I’ve got Demons and Wizards, Magician’s Birthday, Sweet Freedom, Wonderworld and Salisbury. On vinyl and then transitioned to CD.
I find Byron’s voice mesmerising: to be able to go the gentleness and control of Circus to Pilgrim is quite incredible.

One of my biggest regrets is that I never got to see him live. But it’s sort of made up for it when I found this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uriah-Heep-...rds=uriah+heep

I did try and listen to Firefly a time or two but no, no other Heep reincarnation will do. I’m a die hard David Byron fan, always will be.
The other thing is that you remember by father (also a Heep fan, his favourite song was Shadows and the Wind from Wonderworld) often sends me songs through my MP3 player and I just know when he’s doing that, now often he sends me UH songs and the words take on a different meaning. When I was particularly down once, he sent me this and I ended up in floods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3aFAkoXiE

It’s an absolute pleasure to talk Uriah Heep with someone.

Patrycia[/quote]This Uriah Heep bit is just plain bonkers. Seriously bonkers. I just feel as though I'm being dragged back to a certain point in my Life, not just physically but emotionally too. I joined the RAF when I was nineteen, came back how for a while but went away and vowed never to come back. Less than five minutes' walk from my front door brings me past the bedroom window where I'd listen to songs like One Day and they'd mean so much to me. Back then it gave me hope, today it gives me something else - it tells me that I've always had what I needed the most. I love spirals.

Back then the Heep resonated with me so very deeply although I didn't know what the word meant - a Spiritual experience without being Spiritual. It still does in many ways. I cheated and downloaded their entire discography a while ago and it was like going back in time so I could have a fresh perspective. Yeah, "Take A Look At Yourself." My father was there too, he's here too.

The last one I had was Return to Fantasy, at that time I was associating events in my Life with songs and that particular album was the pinnacle. The whole album was such an emotional rollercoaster that I vowed not to do that any more. But the part of that 'me' which resonated with the Heep is till there in this 'me' so I suppose there's a lesson in there. I've been here all along and the more things change the more they stay the same. It's damned freaky because I sit here and feel just the same way listening to their songs as I did then. The songs were singing me. Yeah, very much One Day.

I'm not sure whether to swear at you or thank you for bringing me back to that time in my Life and making it this time, but then there will come a time when this time is that time.

"If I had the time to relive my Life, I don't think I'd care to change a thing."