Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
By the way, have you looked up the symbolism of the white feather? Basically it's purity and angelic 'contact' - the angels said "Hello, we're here for you."

I've heard before that white feathers are from the angelic realm. I've had several in the past, beginning with a small white feather I found on my bedroom floor and wondered how it got there from the open window which was quite some way away.

Quote:
So just when you thought you were safe in your Matt Khan vids - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpeLFJsxnlg

I had to laugh at my reaction to that. I could only listen for a few minutes before I was catapulted into the past and how I would try so hard to listen intently to a variety of youtube vids, 'trying' to get it and feeling sort of empty and disappointed in myself that I just didn't get it. Well, no longer.

Quote:
So now you've experienced the relationship with your body and your choices - "what if I lay down my arms" - what does that say about the physical healing you've been struggling to do?

Yes, absolutely, that's what I thought. It was worse than that, because the previous week, a line popped into my head which was "I went into battle to take on the darkness." I think that then led to that theme of laying down arms.

Quote:
You have loads of books that didn't resonate with you but now when you need it the most you have attracted Matt's material, which resonates with you. Before recently you were at odds with yourself, you probably had aspects of yourself you didn't like very much so your vibrations were all over the place - hence the books that weren't much use to you. The material didn't harmonise/resonate with you because you didn't harmonise with yourself.

Absolutely I need it the most now. I can't believe how much I'm learning and I'm remembering it too and implementing, sometimes in the smallest of ways and sometimes big things.

Quote:
Every new beginning starts with some other new beginning's end, and here you are. There's definitely a new beginning feel to your post, which is really good news and I think it'll give you what you need to heal on another level. I don't think the process is quite finished with you yet but it's certainly taken an interesting turn and you'll be more comfortable with yourself. And the Universe is a reflection of you.

The process is definitely not over and I don't think it will be for a while yet. This last week I've had subtle feelings of agitation, unsettled, anxiety and this morning, worry. Plus toothache for a few days which I kind of knew was part of the changes as it went just as it came.

But care of Matt's teachings, my internal vocabulary is changing. Instead of feeling concerned, fed up with all the feelings of agitation, I just kept reassuring myself, it's OK for me to feel this way. "things are working out" and a really significant one from him I felt "what you're feeling, you're healing." Also, when someone's behaviour triggers something in you, that's the next part to be loved. I'm doing the "I love you's" in the evening, sitting quietly and sending them into the physical body but the most intriguing thing is, a presence/awareness moves around my body where it's needed, almost like it's saying "me next!" It's fascinating.

The other significant thing he's described is how you can your spiritual gifts and then suddenly it all goes quiet and they're not there, you can't connect to them. And you question why you've lost your connection to spirit, have you done something wrong. The emptiness / lack of your gifts is teaching you non-attachments to your gifts and also that you can't ever be disconnected from spirit. Now, I have to say I found this very reassuring because the healing energy has sometimes been subtle to question if it's still there, the numbers have stopped, but I've taken it all in my stride and not been worrying about it. So I'd reacted the right way instinctively although lovely to have his explanation.

Also I took intent notice when he started talking about the early indigos. I looked at the profile of an adult indigo and it describes me perfectly. Mind you, I thought at the time, well I'm still me, going through my life's plans, the label doesn't mean anything.

"Everything is here to help you" is a video which had a profound effect which is about changing your relationship with those things you can’t seem to avoid, overcome, discard or reconcile.

At one point, he said, to take your deepest pain, your greatest atrocity that he was there to help you resolve because if he was there the moment it happened, it wouldn’t have happened but that he couldn't go back in time with you. He would do anything to have spared you and defended your honour if he had been there." That made me dissolve into floods of tears, in fact it still makes me teary just typing it because it brings home how alone I was in facing that trauma. My parents were going to help me through it but both of them were ill and so I faced it totally alone. That line I came up with about going into battle to take on the darkness is so fitting.

And then after a few weeks of nothing, I had a dream where my mother gave me a white book with a picture of a robin on it. Of course, I immediately looked up robin power animal and it's all about spiritual growth and renewal.

And this morning as I pulled into the drive thinking which of Matt's videos I would be watching next, the mileage was 133777. I googled the number and it said " Angel Number 777 indicates that you have listened to Divine guidance and are now putting that wisdom to work in your life, and the time has come to reap the rewards for your hard work and efforts. " I had a little laugh at that. But then I felt that was spirit recognising how much I'm learning, putting into practice - and also importantly, that his teachings are coming at me now - divine timing.

And it was so nice when a colleague yesterday said I looked well and far more relaxed and calm of late.

Thank you for Mr G for your continued insight and support.

Patrycia