View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Reiki can go very very far in healing. I'm level one which was given to me through a video monitor and my energy is very strong. Feelable.
It just sounded like reiki because of hand healing and signs in the air, and when he said "turning on a few switches" that reminded me of what reiki does. and that he said the man could be trained to do the same type of work. Which reiki is easy to learn.
and then again it sounds like reiki when they say "the body is a projected image" and i was taught to think of the person as totally healed. To project an idea of health and balance. all that, and ive seen reiki take away physical pain very quickly.

But Besides when it comes to healing I think its all the same when you get to the core of whats happening, just different rituals and ways of administering the life force energy that is assumabley lacking in instances of illness or injury.