View Single Post
Old 25-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Master
Why can't someone believe in your own responsibility and actions and the belief in a Satan?

Besides Satan is not the Judeo Christian fork handling demon of Medieval myth.

Everyone can commit evil. The worst and best is in all of us. But there are individuals whose consciousnesses are far more corrupted with evil and that Consciousness we call "Satan" than others. You could call them "evil souls" or "dark entities". The soul can never be fully evil because it was created in God's image but the soul can manifest the energy to be a dark entity.

The Old Testament talked about God being both Loving and Vengeful. Moses didn't intend that the Supreme Being come off as a dualistic spirit. But Moses was stressing the importance of Oneness, that even the devil is part of that One Reality called God.

Later when Jesus came. He stressed the independence of this energy called "the devil" that works as the Lower forces whereas the Father operates the Higher forces within and without us. But the devil is still a part of God because Jesus calls him "The Evil One", that which is Evil Itself. Isaiah says- "I the Lord form the good and create the evil". So God is in charge of Satan. He allows everything in his motion picture both good and evil.

When it comes to souls who were pedophiles, murderers, and deviants I doubt they have an "easy" time reincarnating. They probably go to other realms or places of schooling because of how heinous their states of minds are. I do believe they punish themselves in the after-life state which people call "Hell" but I don't think its eternal. But I wouldn't want to know where they end up next. Its probably not a pleasant place. But I don't think they end up reincarnating on the "earth school".