View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
Hello

I have been using the pendulum for several times on different questions but I figured the following:

Whenever I ask a question that can be validated, it is wrong. I never got an answer that was right. For example I asked for Albert Einsteins birthday as stated in Wikipedia, totally off, I asked for the first name of my flatmate's mother, got a real name but totally wrong.

And whenever I ask for something like Bovis energy I get consisent results. That means that my level started at 9000 when I first tried it and now rose to 11000, and there has never been an instance it was under 9000 or over 12000. Also, I get results like 3500 for people that are depressed etc but that could be me knowing that they are.

So my big question is: how can I trust the pendulum when EVERY question that can be checked was answered wrongly? Am I tricking myself, is my sub-/superconscious not all-knowing or what is going on here? Sometimes when one question leads to another, I mostly get semantically correct words and names but nothing can be found on the net (e.g. when I asked for a certain medical treatment). Or I got an answer using a word "Mason" which in German I would not use but I know the meaning (+ it is shorter than "Freimaurer"). My conscious mind would not have used that word.

I really want to know what is going on here

What you might be experiencing is channeling what 'you have put out'.

A good test for this phenomena is to look at the sky and if it is blue, ask the pendulum if the sky is blue. You should get an affirmative answer.

Next make the statement "The sky is green!"

Ask the pendulum if the sky is green, if you get an affirmative then you are channeling what you have put out or possibly something else.