View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 05:44 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I agree with Janielee description of Miracles and there are abundant such examples. Few more
1.All metals are solid . Known exception is mercury (So not miracle as per u)
2. When heated all solids turn to liquid and then to gas . Again there are exceptions which too are know and not miracle according to u.
3. Water made of Hydrogen which is highly inflammable and oxygen which is supporter of combustion . And its compound H2o ie water is not flammable.

Now the reason for not considering all these as miracles because its all universal laws (as we know them) . Here I may quote Newton who is said to have this just before his death which very well shades light on limits of our knowledge and vastness of universe.

Busby has a heart that requires and demand specificity, perhaps God will grant him that.

Who knows? I do not. I have experienced miracles, and to me they are as divine and real as any and all...

I don’t intend to exhibit it, nor do I need agreement from Busby or anyone else as to what a miracle is,

The reality is, if someone genuinely turned water into wine, someone, humans would corrupt it anyway, either through belief, supposition, accusation, hysteria, Altair’s theories or condemnation, there would be no benefit,

To my way of seeing, god and life and the world does not owe anyone the evidence they demand, this has nothing to do with our purpose and life.

And ironically when Love is made true, the miracles are probably endless.

Love

Jl