View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Master
You certainly digest info at the speed of light, haha.
I don't know about the Stargate series, they never really intrigued me that much. I do like Sci-Fi, but more the Star Trek stuff. I've felt for decades that that type of society is what we're headed for. Far less ego, more tolerance, discrimination (as good as) gone etc. etc. the way they deal with aliens, want to explore as opposed to interfere and dominate.
That's what intrigues me! I'm into communication, living from the Heart, coaching, guiding and learning (from each other).
Used to like Battle Star Galactica (the series from the 80's) but mostly cos I fancied the two male characters as a teen girl, chuckle.

I've always felt drawn to earth, nature. Got that from my dad, although he also knows quite a lot about stars, physics etc. For me, when it comes to physics, my brain just seems to shut down on me. I've been trying to get my head around Sacred Geometry, the book from Drunvalek Melchizedek on it. But pffff ... It deals with physics, maths etc., and I'm quite intelligent, but with topics like that, my brain just seems to resist the info?
And right now just realising this could have to do with abuse in Atlantis, doh ... That's a good one ... never thought about that! Could never understand, because even if I want to know about this stuff, something inside me really seems to resist it and my brain just shuts down on me. Dang ...
I'm gonna try remember that, if ever I'm gonna get a healing from my friend again, I'm gonna ask her to 'look' at that.

Amazing what you did as a kid! And getting insights that way, wonderful!
I'm not sure whether Kundalini would remove implants. I don't think it would remove them by itself (not sure though). But possibly if you could locate them, you could use the energy to do so. There are crystals that can help in this too, but don't know which ones from the top of my head, I'd have to look it up. I think it also depends on what implants, who put them there etc.

Getting to know you a bit more, I'm not surprised you felt drawn to bismuth either. Bismuth also is based on Sacred Geometry, plus the colours, shapes have a certain 'tech' appearance and feel.
Maybe alchemy is your thing, I think so. If it appeals to you, look into it! It's about changing one thing into another, like turning lead into gold. Bismuth could sort of be seen as an alchemist 'crystal'. Goldstone as well. But there's another side to alchemy, energetically, to do with changes in a person. Turning yourself into a Golden Being, a Lightworker etc., is also regarded to be an alchemical process. My son was talking about this the other day, kid is a walking talking encyclopedia of wisdom and knowledge as well, at age 23, chuckle. He was explaining the ins and outs of alchemy to me, and he was spot on! But with this info, I hit this 'blank' again, this shutting down of my brain. I cannot remember exactly what it was about now

Look in to it if it appeals to you, you can prolly grasp it straight away as you're brain seems to be wired for this stuff.
I'm wired for what I call 'The Startrek Concept'. Learning (different type of), communication, interaction (from the Heart) etc., so totally different.