View Single Post
Old 20-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No, more like humans were experimented upon. Humans were clean and pure to begin with. Aliens messed things up. Messed with our DNA, our original DNA is not as it is right now, DNA apparently is changing. you often read/hear about mankind going back to a 12 strand DNA as opposed to the 2 we got now.
If you want to know more about that, you can Google 'greys' or Annunaki.
I don't know a whole lot about that, cos as soon as I start reading about the Annunaki, I feel the negativity seeping in my system and I don't particularly like that.
Many ppl have alien implants in their system as well. Not all of them can be removed just yet, although things are going so fast the last couple of years, more becomes possible.
I have heard that we couldn't even access the full Akasha chronicles, that even that was limited to us. Maybe because we weren't ready for the whole info in there yet? What's the point of info if no one can handle it?

Hitler may or may not have been an Atlantean, I don't know. He just had a lot of knowledge about all these issues. Stunningly (and scaringly) much.

If you have Aztec blood, you may very well have Atlantean ancestry. The Toltecs were sort of direct descendants from Atlanteans, and Toltecs are ancestors of the Aztecs.

The soul and home planet (I came up with the name soul planet, for clarity), not sure if it works that way, but it sounds plausible. Like I said, few ppl can access that info (the soul planet level), you got to be able to tune into very high dimensions etc. I can not go that high myself. My friend can, not always a pleasant ability from what I gather. Very hard work to go there and heal at such levels. At some point it will become easier, as we as a species keep evolving in that sense, real fast too. And when more and more ppl can access certain levels, the 'work' becomes lighter, easier to do.

I feel sort of unsettled by the thought that my body isn't functioning properly due to experimentation (even though I have a strong feeling it was partly my own doing, lol).. does Kundalini remove all this programming? I know you said something about Kundalini restoring the 12 strand DNA?

Annunaki.. haven't heard of that before. That'll be my research topic tonight

I've been trying to piece everything all together and I think I came from Andromeda to begin with, but then decided to drop dimensions to experience what it was like to be incarnated and also to bring higher consciousness into the lower realms.. I feel connected to the Lyrans and also the Draconians somehow.. I *know* I was part of the galactic war (bad side).. and I feel a connection to the Atlanteans too.. I think these two events cross over somehow but I don't know how. I think I probably have connections to most sentient planets because I feel like I'm a traveller, looking for new opportunities.. in fact I just had a memory of when I was a child, I was obsessed with the night sky and stars (as most starseeds stereotypically are) and I found this HUGE book at the library about all the planets and stars and all their attributes and stuff that I started copying in my own handwriting (took AGES).. I figured out special and general relativity and how time travel worked at twelve years old.. and I just wanted to travel through time and space like the doctor on doctor who... I was really really obsessed. And then I grew up and logic kicked in haha and I haven't been obsessed since. But I remember watching a documentary on venus when I was like three and I was practically glued to the tv I wonder if Venus had life on it at some point hmm..

Anyway I'm rambling. Just connecting pieces together. I feel connected to the Mayans somehow too.. I don't know how they connect to the Aztects or whatever though. So much research to do!

Yeah my Light work is for the most part pretty easy. I've had a terrible life but looking back I think I've always had it very easy. It's like I was strapped to a roller-coaster ride going through hell but the destination was always here.