View Single Post
Old 31-08-2016, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.
The Astral is basically the realms of possibility..

With regard to negative beings, we all have choices...

We may interact.

We may acknowledge their existence and move on.

We may acknowledge their existence and send them love

Or we simply ignore the possibilty of their existance and never encounter them.

They simply do not exist in my reality. Neither do 'bad' spirits.

Every part of our 'being' involves lessons. The astral realms are as much part of these lessons as anywhere else.

Many who have ignored their existence and not believed in these have ended up also experiencing these.

My christian sister is one of these who didnt believe in such things, interestingly even after she did experience an reptilian with me when we were on holidays together, she after put this experience down that we must of both "shared a halluncination". Note neither of us take drugs or do anything like that. It wasnt in her reality to accept these things and the experience terrified her.

It was only years later after our experience when she was visiting a friend of hers and saw a book sitting on table about reptilians with one on the friend cover did she actually admit that our experience couldnt have been just a joint halluncination as she flipped out going "that's what i saw" .

(we'd been at a fun park when this guy as part of a group heading our direction, his face started quite clearly shapeshifting into reptilian form.. he was busy talking to his friends when this occurred and the didnt notice the shift only me and my sister. My sister stopped dead in her tracks and gasped and almost screamed, she grabbed arm so hard in fright that her nails actually went into my arm. I wasnt concerned about what I was seeing though as Im used to seeing things at times).