View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Again, absolutely agree. And thank you for bringing your wonderful insights and participation to the forum. We need more like you.

And honestly what my ruminations constantly bring to my mind is the scope of what I don't know, for even in the 'order' I 'see' is an infinitude of uncertainty, precarious adventure, and unknown potential, for my every observation also tells me that one thing that can be expected is the unexpected. God is much smarter and much bigger than I am. I am but a tiny drop in a vast cosmic ocean. All I can do is be open to the possibilities as this life unfolds, always seeking my highest expression.

Humbly thank you for the kind words.

You have value being here and sometimes one may never know the impact one has upon another. What we do affects each person and the living beings that we touch in its own way.

I find it is what keeps life interesting, this not knowing. When I think I have it down it changes on me anyways.lol

Yes the universe is a vast place and this world holds many wonders. Does not take much to see Spirit/God in action. Just look around and feel the air pass by. Look at ourselves, what wonders we are. All that has been, is, and will be creating and moving along.

What an honor to experience this and experience another and the gift he/she may bring.

However one may wish to praise it, worship it, dance in respect of it, is all allowed by God, Spirit, and the energy that flows.

I also enjoy what you bring to the discussion