Thread: Ringing Ears
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

This has been happening to me for years. I actually went to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor when it first happened in 2008.They found nothing wrong except swollen tonsils. Lol

The ringing increased after a near death experience. I thought I was going crazy when I began to hear very clearly the wifi energy from all around in between the bouts of ear ringing. Now I can't stand too much electricity near me. We had to move to the country to get away from all of the power lines. They were giving me a constant headache and disrupting my sleep.

In 2010 I had another near death experience, that I call "the catalyst"
After that occurrence..the ringing increased and began to take on a musical note to it... almost like a composition that no human could possibly write. I hear it in the water too. a different song...a different frequency. The song changes too depending on the energy of Gaia and the Universe, I suppose.

lately...as of the last...month or two videos...radio..has at times taken on an auto-tune frequency and then switched back to normal again. I had never experienced this before. It is quite odd. Lol