View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
Well this is pretty deep stuff and I better start out with a bit of honesty and say that I don't consider myself to be "highly advanced". I had fully enlightened people in mind in bringing that up...
I feel like I should be apologising for going very deep, but that's just the way my brain works in "normal mode" which usually flies over the head of everybody else...and "dumbing it down" so I can describe Cosmic Consciousness in a way that "Joe Average" could grok it, just seems like an insurmountable chore...for you see, I don't think linearly and sequentially... everything just bombards my brain from everywhere all at the same time, and trying to sort out the relevant from irrelevant shizz is a pain...but who is a spiritual person to judge relevance? So, as much as I may downplay it generally...I have been there and done that...God is the only thing that keeps it all in perspective...and that sounds very strange doesn't it? until I am mutually assured that perspective and conception can be related, but are intrinsically different.

Also, my neighbour is a Jehovah's witness...He says that that rock music is the Devil's work because it has percussion in it.... something to do with shamanic rituals that summon demons and such using drums, rattles and rhythmic beats that bring about unholy, demonic trance states....gimme those blessed trance states, Lord Shiva...that is the only time I can block out all EMF waves from playing havoc with my neurons and turning my brain into a buzzing, painful cauldron of nothing that matters anyway..even IF I could make that distinction..