Thread: Where Am I?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Suspended
Guide

You experienced vibrations, this is the last stage before leaving your body.It happened to me too, they can be pretty gentle or pretty powerful, your description of feeling an "earth quake" represents the way you feel these vibrations, in my case, it felt like being ripped apart in a worm hole, I was messed up an entire day after this experience.The good news, in my case, it happened once, after that, these vibrations became pretty gentle, it may happened to you too.

Very important, just relax, sleep paralysis is the first stage, it took me years to understand that there's nothing to fear, so, don't fear, then, when you really relax and just let it happen, you experience these vibrations, the last stage, finally, if you wish for ( you had to think it ) you can leave your body.In my case, I just have the thought of leaving my body and it happens instantly.Well, let me put it this way, when you astral project, every thought you have is like a command in that realm and it happens instantly.

I think you may partially astral projected, well, your eye sight wasn't there with you ( I had this problem once, it was all black, but the sense of being in my house wasn't gone ), the being that you met and talked with can be a spirit from the astral realm.In my last experience I met a little kitten and I saw two girls, I was in the garden of their house and they saw me instantly.The funny part is that I was still around the place where I live but there was no house with to girls, from what I've read, this house is on the astral realm.Even that little kitten was in that garden, so, I assume, it was their little kitten.

When you have an OBE, you know instantly, and how do you know? Well, you become lucid of being in a "dream", then, you became aware that you are out of your body.

Just don't give up, use the power of "auto-suggestion", from time to time, tell yourself that when you will be stuck in sleep paralysis, you would not fear, that you will leave your body.In my case, I learned that I have to plan ahead of what I really want to do in the astral realm.