View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
i find when we are still in the "rawness" of grief, our loved ones can't communicate with us. it's like any psychic phenoma, the more we breathe and relax, the more they come to us. when i work (in the nursing home where my mom was before she passed three years ago march 1s) if i am working with someone, chatting, rushing to get done, nothing happens. but when i work alone, taking my time, not getting flustered, i see ghosts.

the day before my mom died, i told her to please go to heaven, because i couldn't take seeing her suffer anymore.

i think when a person has a hard time of it before they die, it gets them to heaven (the next level) quicker, AFTER they first go to the healing temple. also, some people, after they pass, stay for their own funerals (my mom did) before they go. then others, when they pass, they go asap! everyone's different.

just know your dad is exactly where he is supposed to be, and he will visit/communicate with you when the time is right. when you go to bed every night, tell him (or any other relative/friend that has passed and you love) that they are welcome to visit you in your dreams. and a rule of thumb for those visiting, if you have a nightmare about them, it is your own subconscience coming to terms with something. but if it is a happy dream, it is them

you have my sympathy, and remember, IT IS ALL GOOD.

Excellent advice, all around, Celeste!

Jim