View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
when i last went to the spirit church, the medium who was speaking that particular night must of said similar wording to everyone she spoke to (but added in a tiny few extras) a couple of my friends were like "Wow" but i just looked and wasnt convinced at all, she must of told at least 5 people. "Cause your not the type to just sit around are you, you like to be busy" using the same line to everyone isnt going to convince people. i prefer intimate details that no one else could possibly guess - sadly you seldom here those details though.

saying that had my gt granny called me Mr Marvel and i had a polka dot pony called Tony, and a medium came out with all those details id be jumping about ecstatic thinking Houston we have contact

Just as telling people information that's in the public domain - what college they graduated from, for example - is far less evidential than telling them what their dog's name was, or the nickname their grandfather called them, when they were 5 years old.

Jim