View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
What I'd also like to know is the comparison between those who are spiritually awakened and ON the spectrum with those who are spiritually awakened and OFF the spectrum - with elimination of the neurological places of underdevelopment, what is the same?Is there a mix-n-match sort to tell us that spiritual insight is coordinated with brain development? Is there is a difference in gifts or specialties on one end of the spectrum compared to the other side of the spectrum?

Well, I’m not sure about the others aimtobe, but as being spiritually awakened and on the spectrum myself, I noticed some differences with myself from how others in the spiritual community usually are.

One thing to note is that my intuition in understanding people doesn’t quickly develop and understanding others require more direct communication with me. So many in the spiritual community seem to work well as healers, social workers, and the like, but I don’t do so well. This is probably because even if I can receive information from higher sources, I still need the intellectual development to understand, interpret, and know how to act on it well myself.

Instead the intuition is somehow best used to understand certain specialized interests — such as a certain ability to intuit the best resources on where I want to research a topic. Without even learning reviews on a book, blog, channel or others I can tell I’d find what I need in there.

While I am benefiting from learning intuition that does allow me to “get” people more, somehow my intuition is a lot more ridiculously developed in understanding non-social areas. Understanding my own inner questions, non duality, Reiki, technical problem solving and more.

From communicating with my Higher Self, I know my purpose on this Earth has a lot less to do with people’s emotions than it has to do with helping others by providing them accurate information, and well, I follow it through. I still care about people after all, though I’m not the best at knowing how to show it all the time.