View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
This is where I find that certain ideologies talk themselves in circles ... perhaps its the ultimate enabler...

Live within the moment yet go away & think on it?

Present a picture of the ultimate being yet insist that it is within a squidgy easily harmed animal called a human.

State that God completes oneself yet do not present any signs of actually being complete by still continuously "seeking" answers & knowledge.

If God is the ultimate answer,truth, the way - why do those who find it still have questions?

To understand true spirituality, lifes meaning read this holy text or teaching - only to have "the way" or "the word" not actually resonate with large proportions of humanity ...

Espouse the fantastical yet do nothing .. outside of human possibility ..

On SF ...

Make claims & statements that cannot possibly be true & then call in the moderators when another begins to peel away the façade.
On SF ...

Make claims & statements that cannot possibly be true & then call in the moderators when another begins to peel away the façade.

Insist one speaks from the heart or understanding yet show little if another accidentally oversteps imagined boundaries.

Talk as though one is a master yet show a childish attitude "I do what I want, when I choose" (as an adult this is a given, stating it raises questions about lack of power)

It's just a snake eating its tale/tail ...

Even in response to this post someone will "give an enlightened answer" that does nothing to actually enlighten anyone but reconfirm biases they or similar believers have .... only to carry on again & again ...

Enabler..?

Just one more fix ....
I apologise if I am the one who appears to provide that 'enlightened answer'.

Yes, it is a case of 'enabling' and not enabling the conversation to proceed in it's hitherto unconstructive format, but enabling the 'fresh approach' which may be conducive to the reconciling of differences and exploring new perspectives and ideas.

As for the Ouroborus...a lot can be said for it.

Provided the tail does not grow proportionate to the amount consumed, it eventually eats itself into oblivion and finds the Void (Nirvana).

Also, the cage of flesh (squidgy human being) means nothing to the self-actuated soul within. Just like how you drive a car, but you are not the car itself.

Yes, there is no more one can know in the state of enlightenment, as it also transcends the mind, in addition to the body, but many get stuck on the mental plane, and have an 'intellectual enlightenment' in which they merely understand their Divinity, as opposed to the heart actually diving into it and experiencing/living it through unconditional love.

Still, it's all about samskaras...thought patterns, which may take a while to dissipate before all the karma and attachment does...much like how, when one cuts the power supply from a fan, the blades keep rotating for some time before stopping.

Sure, I don't have to go on youtube and watch lectures on Kashmir Shaivism and Tibetan Buddhism, but I still have those 'interests' and I think that even after the fact, there are many different ways and angles at which the work of the 'Divine Artist' can be approached, even from within one's own philosophy or paradigm...even if that really means nothing anyway.

God does complete me...fully and my heart is totally satisfied, but my mind gets bored....and if I could overcome that, it would be great (besides sitting in meditation 24/7).