View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
I do not think that there is anything wrong with reaching out at all...
People seem so afraid of reaching out.

The universe might bring opportunities to you to meet certain people... but at some point you gotta take some sort of action lol.

In fact - even if one is in full alignment one still sometimes needs to take action in order for the universe to match it... well that is my limited understanding of LOA anyways.

When I was a kid and a teenager I used to get very strong senses of certain people... strong intuitive feelings that I needed to reach out to them. It reminds me of this.
I was thinking about that intuitive sensing of people the other day.
I feel that this may be quite normal and common in children... I was certainly always very easily drawn to my soul tribe at any rate - because I had the sensing as well as the lack of socially constructed inhibitions to action that feeling
I had closed this ability off because somewhere along the way I felt it might be invasive to other people's energy for some reason. I think all of this is just due to my adult self closing off to people in general as well.

I've come back around almost full circle now and am feeling that it is time to re -visit my intuitive sensing gifts.

(I used to say it was an empathetic gift... but feeling into it feels more like a sensing thing).

Anyway...

I am curious as to what type of lightwork you do?

Didn't it used to be 'a thing'... lol - I can't think of the word!!
Like in the 80's and stuff people would organise alot of these lightwork gatherings??
I was talking to a friend who is psyhcicly gifted who attended one of these events in the 80's... down the road from where I was born... actully it was just a month shy of my birth haha.

Anyway...
I do frequently do my own energy work. I often feel very intuitively drawn to travel to specific locations where I anchor different energy into the grid.
I always recieve alot of signs when I do this work
Very funny and very specific signs... it amuses me just how direct and clear these signs are haha at times haha.