View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 03:21 AM
Experiencer
I am not defined with anything, but can see where you point.
There is some kind of connection with something, that opens you up and makes you feel real, genuine, who you are, but that is like 1% of your time and it is very real, other time is just to pass by or you can also even suffer.

Well, those entities, sometimes they are real, but other times it is just messed up mind frame. It is interesting how mind frame can change when you are in different environment and you can see things differently. Or is it just me.

Some voices can be real, are they your creation or someone else, that is the question, but they can be read. Maybe it is just some entity that we share that allow us to hear same thoughts simultaneously. Im writing about this, because that is yasterday's experience, when i was thinking and other person spoke about the same thing, your exact words. I hate it. So i find out, that several people stole my ideas i had. That shouldn't be allowed and im working on this to prevent it.

So what i wan't to say, you had visions that were real and you had psychosis, the difference is that 1% when you are trully connected and psychosis is when you have that distant feeling, but things come to you anyway.

It is hard topic to write about, for my opinion not much is known about this jet. Hope it opens up.